Wednesday, March 26, 2008

tonights class

Hey guys! Hope everyone is having a better week then me. For some reason, instead of having one car problem, I have had one after another in a very short time and will not be able to make it to class tonight. Over spring break I had to replace my alternator, battery, and water pump. Driving home from Cincinnati from spring break, my belt fell tore off on the high way and I had it towed the rest of the way home. I just got it in to replace the belt Monday, but the people fixing the belt broke the spring loaded arm that puts the belt on. SOOO that means I have another part to buy and wait for. I am going to be completely broke after this! Anyways, I work full time as a nanny and the ride I found home from work cannot get me until 8 p.m. which would put me back in Richmond right as class was finishing. So, can someone PLEASE post on this blog the important points from class, any pages for me to focus on in the book, and anything else that you think I should know? THANK YOU THANK YOU! Mrs. White, I am sending my extra credit with a friend. Hope that is okay. Have a good class tonight. It sounded really interesting!

3 comments:

Cathy White said...

Yes, as long as everything is turned in prior to start of class.

Melissa said...

Abbey, I'm sorry that you are having a hard time with your car situation. I hope that you everything works out. A quick summary of last nights class: we finished the discussion about students who are deaf/hard of hearing, and then we discussed Chapter 14. We also went over some online test taking tips. The power point for chapter 14 is on Bb, as well as an example of test answers that received credit for all possible points. I would be happy to give you a copy of my notes and the handouts she gave us. Just let me know. I hope your week gets better!

Abbey said...

thanks melissa, thats great!