Wednesday, May 7, 2008

What a relief!!! I finally finished the final. I need to know why I go completely blank when I am put under pressure. It is not that this test was any harder than the rest, but because it was the final and because I read the email that Mrs. White sent that said the first test she graded had a perfect score I just went blank. I have been working on this test since Sunday and I just could not get it done. I was totally stressing and freaking out!!!!!!!!!! I am still worried, but, boy am I relieved!

Thanks again to Mrs. White for a wonderful semester. You were so understanding and considerate. I wish all my professors could be as good as you!!! Good luck to all on remaining finals and things to come. Hope to meet up with some of you again in classes in the future. Have a great summer everyone!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: