Sunday, May 11, 2008

Summer & Amazing


Here I am . . . sitting in my hotel room in Washington, D.C. overlooking the Potamac river with the Washington Monument off in the distance. The lights last night were beautiful, the sunrise that awakened me even moreso. I am a blessed lady!!

Today Sekoe will move out of the dorm and put all that stuff in the van. . . sound familiar? We'll make the 8.5 hour trip back to Kentucky . . . and then for us . . .

SUMMER BEGINS!

Lots of the schedule for all of us but it will be SUMMER! I work through the summer with July being my busiest month at KDE. But, it is a wonderful time. I wish you a wonderful, relaxing time filled with family, summer picnics, friends, lots of laughter and time to rest your brain :)!!

Thanks for making this blog such an informative, entertaining at times and beneficial sight for your peers, yourself and me.

Be Blessed!

No comments: