Tuesday, April 1, 2008

HELP!

Hi!
This is last minute but I thought I would ask..
Is anyone coming from Lexington anytime after 5p.m. for class tomorrow? My car was supposed to be fixed but we found more problems with it and I am stuck in between Lexington and Richmond tomorrow!
I work off of exit 97 off of 75. If anyone is coming from lexington to richmond, they pass right by the exit. can anyone pick me up? i do not need a ride home from class, just to class.
i hate to miss class again because of this silly car problem..
call 513-490-6889 if anybody can help. and thank you!!!!!
abbey

2 comments:

Cathy White said...

Abbey, I will be coming by there around that time. I drive from Frankfort to Richmond.

Call me tomorrow if you want me to pick you up. PLEASE call me around 4 so I will REMEMBER to get you. 859-338-4822

Abbey said...

Mrs. White,
I had someone call me before I got your note so I HAVE A RIDE!! thank you so much for writing back though!!!
Abbey